Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Just another Wednesday

Today was a little different for me. Instead of going into the office, I went to a Medicare Billing and Reimbursement seminar. Ok, so I know that doesn't sound thrilling to many (if any) of you, but for me, I actually learned A LOT. Even though I have been in the DME (durable medical equipment) business for three years, there is so much change going on right. New legislation has made things a little more complicated but I really do enjoy what I do. But, really enough on that. There is not anything that would entertain anyone for sure.

A brief update on my crochet-ing: Things are going very well. I am pleased with what I have been able to do. I think my first project (a scarf) is going quite well. And I figure hey, I have stuck with this WAY longer than my knitting experience (which lasted all of one day!). Well, other than that, not a lot going on. I went to Curves this afternoon. I have not been in a long time and it felt good to go again. I got out of the habit and once you stop, it is hard to get back into that routine. I have been using work as my excuse but I know I need to get back to it. Well, that is all for this wonderful blog entry. It is WAY past my bedtime so I need to get some sleep. Thanks for taking time to check out my blog.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

WOO-HOO!!! Go curves!!!!!