Sunday, March 19, 2006

Hairspray


Last night Kim, Jazz, and I went to see Hairspray. It was so cute and we really had the best time! Of course, Kim and I appreciated all of the fat jokes a little more than Jasmine did but that was to be expected. Billy offered to tease my hair but I refrained. Really, I should have let him. That would have been funny. The songs were all great and the show itself was really good. I wish I could remember some of the one-liners in the show. They were pretty hysterical.

Before the show, we went to eat at the Fish Market downtown. It was ok but it wasn't the food itself...I think it was just what I ordered. I don't recommend the crab cakes....guck as Addi would say! Hmmm....what else? It is rainy here. And cold. I am enjoying the new car. It seems so much larger than what I am used to. I am going to have to take some parking lessons like when I first learned how to drive. Well, I guess that is it for now.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

MAKE A NEW POST!!!!!!!!!