Sunday, May 28, 2006

Food, Food, Everywhere

Ok. So you know that 11.whatever pounds I lost the last couple of weeks? I think I have gained every pound back in three days. Is that possible? I think so. I feel like I have eaten everything in sight. Tonight we had chicken kabobs. They were yummy. And actually, probably the only healthy thing I have eaten since Thursday. I think I will be eating a lot of kabobs this summer. By the way, Susan, I made the strawberry pie you gave me the recipe for. Ben and I will be having that tomorrow as our Memorial day dessert.

Ben and I went to the beach Saturday afternoon. We didn't get there until late but it was still nice. Actually, it was probably the best time to get there. We ate supper Saturday night at Lamberts. Oh, my. I had white beans, turnip greens, okra, fried potatoes (just a few) and only one of Lamberts famous throwed rolls. Not diet food I know, but sometimes you gotta live a little. It was yumm-o. I have eaten there once before but Ben never has and he was a little taken aback. Today we went and saw the new X-Men movie. We both like super-hero type stuff and it was good. I didn't like all of the story line (I won't give away anything) but you know, we all have our favorites and not everything worked out the way I wanted. It was still really good.

Tomorrow it is off to the beach for a day in the sun. Of course, not without my SPF 30 and SPF 45 for my face. I wish I wasn't so fair skinned. It would be nice to be able to get a little sun without cremating and becoming the color of a beautiful red lobster. Well, gotta go. We are watching X-Men 2 on tv. We are a little X-Men crazed right now. Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this. Check out my blog.

Rachel said...

This nut called dating posted this dumb comment and when you go to the blog, it is about what else...Dating. Thanks but no thanks. I think that I am ok on the dating front. What in the world?