Monday, March 26, 2007

What a crew!

You know, you members of the blog community are really rough. Why is that? If I don't post you complain because I don't post. If I do post, I can't get a comment or reaction for nothing. What gives? Anyway, since I have been getting such a hard time about not posting, I thought I would take a minute to catch everyone up.

Don't get me wrong, there isn't much to catch up on. To be honest I don't even know what to talk about. A few weeks ago I went to Kentucky for my friend Ashley's wedding. It was very nice. They were very lucky. An outdoor wedding in Kentucky, in March is a gamble but it turned out great. The day was beautiful. While I was there, I had a pink eye scare. I came home from church Sunday and I my right eye was bright red. It had been watering for two days straight but I didn't think anything about it until it started turning colors. It didn't go away so I went to the eye doctor. He said it wasn't pink eye (thank goodness) but it looked like a viral infection of some sort AND allergies. He gave me a prescription for eye drops (which I didn't get filled because I didn't want to spend the money). Needless to say, my eye stayed red, I lost the prescription and I had to call them last week to get a copy of it so I could get it filled. It is the ongoing battle of the red eye. I didn't wear makeup for two weeks which was scary for some, I am sure (but I was loving it!). Anyway, now I am using my eye drops like a good patient. Of course, when I wake up and my car is yellow from the pollen, what do you expect? I am also self-medicating with a Claritin a day.

So, now I ask; aren't you all glad I posted. You wanted me to post and I did. Sorry it wasn't anything more interesting. You all should be warned; my posting may take a hiatus for a while. I am working on a big project at work and I am on a deadline. I always wanted to say "I am on a deadline." Now I really am. It isn't as much fun as I thought it would be. I think I will be glad when the deadline has passed!

6 comments:

Katie said...

I am sorry for not always commenting. I have some Claritan coupons for you. I will give them to you tomorrow night.

Kim said...

I read your blog. I enjoy it and I hope you don't stress out about meeting your deadline. :)

Emily said...

I, too, read your blog! I am just lazy and do not always comment. Hope you feel better!

Paul said...

I comment. Where is the appreciation?

Meredith said...

I comment! I also understand not posting when nothing has happened but maybe you should not be so obnoxious with the updates to others! just a thought!

Anonymous said...

I frequently have blogger block, and I (obviously) fail to update regularly. Personally, I really enjoy your blogging efforts...with the exception of the ones about sports. To each his own.