Friday, April 13, 2007

What do you do?

My mom and I have had some discussion regarding the presidential election that is in the not-so-distant future. I have been looking for a website that compared the viewpoints of each candidate and I found this one. After looking over the issues and making the comparisons, it has become apparent that not one presidential candidate has the same moral values that I believe are absolutely necessary. So, my question to you is, what do you do? Vote for the lessor of two evils (or six as the case may be) or not vote at all?

3 comments:

Paul said...

I'm thinking about the Constituational party.

Anonymous said...

they have a website at:

http://www.constitutionparty.com/

Granna said...

I seriously considered not voting during the last state governors race- but then I decided to vote for who I considered the lesser of two evils. I have never missed an election- but it is discouraging when the candidates are so far removed from my beliefs. I say weigh the moral issues and try to choose the closest match. I don't think God will hold you accountable when you are trying to select someone that you feel will uphold some of your same moral beliefs!