Friday, October 05, 2007

Please Allow Me to Vent

For just a minute, I would like to comment on something that I usually don't speak about; football. Those of you who know me know that I am a Kentucky Wildcat fan. You also know that Kentucky is not known for it's football team; basketball is king. This year however, things are different. For the first time in 25 plus years, Kentucky is actually RANKED in football. Yesterday, Kentucky suffered it's first lost of the season. So, they are now 5-1. I was reading an article this morning and some lady commented that she had wondered if Kentucky was for real and now she had her answer. I mean, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? 5-1 RECORD AND YOU DON'T THINK WE ARE REAL? REALLY, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Get over yourself, lady. They are real.

Whew. Now I feel better.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell us how you really feel! J/K!
WARRRRR EAGLE!!

Paul said...

Kentucky is a make believe team, like leprechauns and unicorns.

Just teasing.

Rachel said...

War Eagle, Roll Tide? It just isn't the same. GO CATS! C-A-T-S, CATS, CATS CATS!

Granna said...

I watched them the other day and I thought they looked better than any K football team I have watched. Then again, I am such an analyst!

Pam said...

Kentucky who???? I have no idea what you're talking about! Just say WAR EAGLE!!! :P

Jenny said...

GO CATS! I just hope they beat FLORIDA!!!!!! I know I'm late in commenting, but I like your new background....and how 'bout those CATS beating the Tigers in 3 OT's????? GO CATS!!!! Can't wait to see what basketball season brings too..........