Sunday, February 17, 2008

This Week in Pictures





This has been a CRAZY week. Ben went to Jackson, MS. Monday. When I got home from work, our water had been turned off. Now, let me proclaim to everyone....I PAID MY BILL. Of course, Birmingham Water was not in the least bit concerned so I didn't have water until Tuesday afternoon. Then, our dog Max had to go the Vet. He was having some problems with his eye. He didn't want to get in the Kia so I had to pick his lard butt up and put it in myself!!!!. Needless to say, I was really missing Ben at this point and he didn't come home until Thursday night. I wasn't able to go to work at all on Tuesday. Thursday night, Erin came over so we could fix our icing for our cake decorating class on Saturday. We practically had icing on our ceiling! We had a good time except Ben crashed our Valentine's party. It was V-day after all! Anyway, it has just been nuts. Meredith and a couple of friends from Freed came down for the weekend and then we were without power this morning. Well, enjoy the pictures of some of my latest masterpieces and if you have a request, let me know. I am always looking for some practice cakes!!!!
tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, Rachel . . . just what was it about this week that was "crazy"? Sounds pretty normal to me. Mom

Unknown said...

The cookie cake you made for the kids was SO CUTE and DELICIOUS!!!

Teale said...

I like the pic w/ the dog in the back seat! He looks like he'd rather be in your lap.

Rachel said...

Let me tell you, he was trying to get in my lap. I don't think he realizes that he weighs about 100 pounds!!!!!

Crystal said...

Hey! I got to sample Erin's rainbow cake. It was delicious and my eyes are open for another sample. Those cookie cakes look scrumptious.

Anonymous said...

the new look makes me dizzy

Rachel said...

I hate it for you...close your eyes then!!!

Teale said...

lol... every party has a pooper apparently... hehehehe