Friday, April 18, 2008

Take a look!

I know I haven't really blogged about my trip with my mom but it was wonderful. While we were there, we decided to paint our own pottery. She decided to do a bowl for their cat Abby and I painted a plate. I think we did a pretty good job. We also went into several quaint little shops and one of them had this cute flower pot that used bibs, onesies, socks and caps to make a little flower arrangement. Of course, you know me. I said "I could do that" so here is my first attempt. Not bad to say the least but it needs a little fine tuning. Tell me what you think though. Are they Ebay worthy? I hope all of you have a great weekend. I am spending tomorrow with Ms. Addi so I am sure that I will have plenty to blog about later.




tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

4 comments:

Granna said...

You really need a "business" to channel your "creative" side!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Granna! I think you're doing a great job with the cakes. The "flower pot" is very cute, too. Mom

Anonymous said...

Your plate is very cute! The "flower pot" idea is so creative and you did a really good job! :)

Teale said...

very cute! I've always wanted to do the pottery painting...