Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Books, Books, Books

Here are some pictures of the bookshelves we put up this weekend. I am sure you can't figure it out on your own, but just so there is no confusion, the Complete Works of Jane Austen is Ben's and the Autobiography of Slash is mine.




And yes, I was trying to put the books on the shelves by color which Ben thought was a sin against the book gods. Sorry, Ben. That's the way I wanted it. Harry Potter will live if all 7 or whatever number are not together in numerical order.



tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

12 comments:

Meredith said...

WOW!!! You are about to reach the brink of insanity! I would have probably done it too! I am really not one to talk!!!

Meredith said...

P.S. What are you doing with that bookshelf?

Rachel said...

I put it in the front closet and I bought some crates from the dollar tree. It is now holding all of our DVDs and Videos that were in the entertainment center. We are going to be organized if it kills me!

Anonymous said...

Love the shelves! They look great! You are doing such a great job of getting organized. :)

Kim said...

I'm kind of disappointed that the books are arranged by color instead of the Dewey Decimal system. What kind of librarian's daughter are you? :-)

Meredith said...

Oh! : ( I was hoping you were still in the giving mood!!!

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

What in the world are you doing with TWO copies of Gone with the Wind?!?!

Rachel said...

Tina, I'm ashamed to even point this out, but did you by any chance count the number of copies I have of Pride and Prejudice?

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

Dont be ashamed...I guess I will make you feel better and tell you I have NEVER even read Pride and Prejudice...lol

Granna said...

Rachel,
i just finished teaching Cataloging and Classification. You would get an"F" on your system. If there were a Courington system, it would be from tallest to shortest!

Emily said...

I'm with Ben. I am appalled that the Harry Potter's are not all together and you know how I am about color coordination! :)

Paul said...

What if there is an earthquake?