Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Funeral Information

Your kindness has been overwhelming. Thank you to all of you. Several people have requested information regarding the funeral and I thought it would easiest to post it here. Visitation is being held from 3 to 8 on Wednesday and 10 to 1 on Thursday. The funeral is Thursday at 1 at the Hermitage Funeral Home in Old Hickory, TN. Ben and I are probably going to wait and drive up after work tomorrow night.

Thanks again to each and everyone of you. Your kindness and concern for our family is amazing.
tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

5 comments:

Katie said...

We are thinking about your family and praying for all of you! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!

Emily said...

I am so sorry for your loss! Praying for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for your loss, if there is anything we can do for you I can get Billy to run it to you. I will be thinking of you and Ben during your traveling be careful. Mary

Anonymous said...

We are thinking and praying for you and your family, and for safe travels for you and Ben. We love you both very much and we are here if you need anything at all.

Unknown said...

Be safe on the road. We're keeping you and your family in our prayers.