Thursday, November 06, 2008

Creative Block

I am not a creative person whatsoever. I am a creative copycat; I see what other people do and sometimes, I can recreate it fairly well. I got my craft tables put together (thanks, honey) and my sewing machine is out. I have bought fabrics and ribbons and buttons and snaps and clips galore but I can't find 5 spare minutes to sit down and actually work on any of it. My mind is full of other people's ideas and I can't find the time to do the things I want to do. It's a shame I can't turn all of these hobbies into something more. Argh.
tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

5 comments:

Meredith said...

You'll find time!!! I can't wait to see it! Love you!

Emily said...

We should have a craft night with the church ladies! I stole that idea from someone else! :)

Meredith said...

By the way you are very creative! Even Martha Stewart steals ideas!!! And even if you steal the idea you do a GREAT job duplicating it!!!

Granna said...

Hey Rach- BAM does not have the book. I am still looking.

Anonymous said...

Hello Rachel thanks for the meal last night. I am on page 150 of the book and it is the best book i have read in a while. Thank you for everything. Mary C