Saturday, April 25, 2009

Catch-up, Catch-all

I know it has been a LONG time since I blogged. Believe it or not, Ben frequently reminds me of this. We have been so busy that I just have not had time to do much of anything. By now, I'm sure most of you know that we have been redoing our kitchen. It's not finished but already looks like a whole new house. Probably because everything that was in the kitchen is now in the rest of the house and you can't even see the house for all the stuff stacked everywhere. I'm hoping to do a blog post soon showing the finished result. Now, keep in mind, that involves finding my camera charger in all these boxes but I think I can do it! I don't want to say too much but I will tell you that there has been a lot of paint involved. I don't mind painting but even I will be glad when it is finished. We are getting a new floor on Thursday (THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU) and after that, we are in the homeward stretch.

Other than that, not a lot else going on. The book club is still meeting and I think everyone is enjoying it. We have read a couple of good books and this months is no different. We are reading "The Lucky One" by Nicholas Sparks. I know a couple of you have expressed some interest so feel free to head to the library and get started. We would love to have you. That's about it. I need to go check on some paint thats drying so I had better run. I hope you all have a good weekend and enjoy the weather!
tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new kitchen. I know you are super excited. I really want to read that Nicholas Sparks book. He is such a wonderful author

Teale said...

I can't wait to see pics of your updated kitchen!

erin said...

I can't wait to see your kitchen! :)

Crystal said...

Pictures of your kicthen soon, k?

I love that book. Nicholas Sparks is my favorite.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see pics!!

Oh, and I have NOT mailed you the catalogs, but will put them in the mail tomorrow :o)

Mandi said...

Hey Rachel, I ordered a Dell Mini 10. It doesn't have a cd/dvd reader. It is basically for just surfing the internet. I absolutely love the computer though. When is the book club meeting for June?