Monday, May 25, 2009

About Me

My work: I work for Virginia College as an Associate Registrar (but most of you already know that). My dream job: well I have a couple of ideas but doubt they will ever come to fruition. I would love to run a little soup and sandwich place similar to one back home. Catering is always an option. And then, you have the "craft thing." I don't think there is a job called "craft person."

My passion: I don't know if I've found it yet.

What keeps me awake at night: The fear that I am drifting through life without making any type of impact.

The most important thing I ever lost: To be honest, I can't think of anything.

My blogs: http://rachelgcakes.blogspot.com/ and http://rgarrison@blogspot.com

I'm thinking about: My kitchen...24/7. It needs to be finished already!!!!!!

I'd like to learn to: Smock. Add it to my repertoire!

My grandma always said: Did you wash your hands? I'm a big believer hand washing to this day!

My first job: I worked at the Sebree Dairy Bar. Making sundaes, milkshakes and serving burgers. Whoo Hoo!

At the end of a long day, the first thing I want to do is: take off my shoes and jewelery. I always do these two things as soon as I walk in the door.

I wish: To become more of the person my mother thinks I am.

tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! You didn't tag me but I am going to copy you!!!