Monday, June 22, 2009

Yard Sale Mania

Things at the Garrison household are the same as usual....busy, busy, busy! This past weekend we had a yard sale at our house. Kim, Katie, Jenny (from her sickbed!) and Mom, Meredith, and Joey all brought or sent their wares to our house. Dad built us a couple of great racks for hanging clothes and we set everything up early Saturday A.M. We had a pretty good day and all made a little money. Personally, I think it is too much work for what we made so from now on, I think I'll stick to the Hannah Home!

Other than that, not much going on. Work is work and things at home are not much different. No, the kitchen is STILL not finished. Well, it is pretty much finished except for the last couple of coats of paint on the cabinet doors. Even though we haven't finished our last project, we have our next project waiting on us. When we were getting stuff down from the attic for the yard sale, we had a little "mis-step" and now we have a hole the size of a foot in our ceiling in the attic. Needless to say, we will be drywalling the hallway next. Oh, well. That's the way it goes. Anyway, sorry there haven't been many updates recently.

tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH I love yard sales. Hope yall had a great time!

Anonymous said...

ok........I let it go too long! I was there and I did a wonderful job making my $8 for a full day's work. Thank you.