Sunday, August 09, 2009

The Blogger Blues

I haven't had much to say recently. Ok, well those of you who know me well know I ALWAYS have something to say. For a week or so, I wasn't able to blog. We had a killer virus on our laptop and decided to spring for a new one. Now, we are up and running and I'm loving the new computer.

On the kitchen front, we are STILL not finished. Yes, you heard it. We are still not finished. We finally decided to pay someone to paint the doors so once that is complete, we will be finished. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! I'm surprised you can't hear the screams from wherever you are reading this. At this point, I'm just ready to move on to other projects.....of which there are more than enough to keep me busy.

Friday night, we went to Allison's graduation party. She graduated from the UAB school of nursing. It was nice to see them and we had a good time. Ben actually beat me home which never happens. Saturday, Katie, Emily and I went to the Ladies Day at Ashville Road Church of Christ. The speaker was Cindy Colley and her daughter Hannah, who spoke for the teens. The lessons were excellent and it has me excited for our Ladies Day coming up on September 19th. I hope that those of you who read the blog and live close will come. Last years was great and I know that this years will be just as good. Our theme is "Bloom Where you are Planted."

Well, yesterday afternoon, Ben and I went to see Harry Potter. He is a HUGE HP fan and I have to say the movie was pretty good.

That's it for now. My office is moving to the old HealthSouth building tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to the traffic but maybe the space will be a little better. I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. I'm ready for fall....how about ya'll?
tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy to see a blog from you :o) I'm putting ladies day on my calendar...I would love to go this year and could really use an uplifting message!!

Teale's Digi-Designs said...

No more blogger blues! You are getting an all new one... just sent you an email! (your work email, so you'll get it in the morning I guess...) Hope you like. :)

Rachel said...

Yay!!!! I can't wait to see it!!!!!

Rachel said...

By the way Amanda, I had planned on sending you a flyer with the information. I'll get your address from you so I can mail one out. Hope to see you there:)

Anonymous said...

I haven't been on blogger in forever either. I am trying to play catch up!