Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Baa Baa Black Sheep

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Fall and even Halloween. Not the demons, haunted house, nightmare Halloweens but the caramel covered apple, weenie roast, hayride, trick-or-treating type of Fall/Halloween.

I'm getting my scarecrow "Mike" out of the attic this weekend. We call him that because he wears an old pair of my dad's overalls. All of my dad's overalls are old but mom gave me these to keep dad from wearing them anymore. (They were THAT bad!) Ben says it is too early but I want to enjoy Mike along with the bales of hay, mums, and pumpkins for as long as possible.

Martha Stewart has some wonderful Halloween ideas and I love looking at the emails I get with costume ideas, etc. I had to send this one to my mom because she has something of an obsession with sheep. When she went to England, Ireland, and Scotland two years ago, I made fun of her because every other picture were sheep, all in some blurry form or another (She said they wouldn't stand still). I do love this though. How cute are they?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes! Another Fall lover :o) I love that the weather is starting to change...I like all the stuff you like about fall, but plus the scary movies and haunted houses! I'm going to go to Old Time Pottery sometime next week and see if I can get some good deals on Fall decor!!