Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

Yesterday was my 27th birthday! Whoo hoo! As everyone was so fond of pointing out, only 3 years until my 30th. Needless to say, I don't need everyone pointing that out. I am well aware of that fact. I don't know what it is, I love birthday's but something about the big 3-0 freaks me out. My husband said he was going to throw me a surprise party and I told him that I would lock myself in my room and cry for days. My brother called to remind me that he is still younger than me (well of course dummy) but only by 18 months. But actually, I had a great birthday. Several of my friends called to wish me a happy birthday, even my friend's 3 year old daughter was singing "Happy Birthday Rachel" and my crazy brother-in-law called to harass me. I never would tell my husband what to get me so he bought me the DVD "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" which he calls the Traveling underpants movie. He thinks he is so funny. Anyway, it was a very nice birthday...even if I am on the downward slope to 30!

2 comments:

Paul said...

This blog is great, Rachel! I really mean it. Cmon, let me link it!

Now that I've left comments on your blog, how about you do the same?

Rachel said...

Paul there is not possibly anyone who would want to read this blog...you have got to be kidding me!