Thursday, February 02, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like.....tax time


My loyal "reader" (and I mean that in the singular sense of the word) has informed me that I need a new post so here I am. I haven't felt well this week but I don't think anyone really wants to hear about that. I could talk about my "exciting" week at work (I can tell this post is going to be filled with many quotations marks and parentheses) but that is a little BOORRRINNGG. Let's see...My husband informed me last night..."only 18 day's until race season begins." Oh, how I am counting the hours. But, I think I will keep that fun filled post for another day, one closer to the longest season of any sport known to man (what's up with that anyway?). I guess that really leaves the one thing that is on everyone's mind right now, tax time. Now, I will admit it. I am one of those nuts who LOVES tax time. I am really fine with the government having my money for free for the year as long as they give it back at the end. I see it as a nice little bonus for being a fine upstanding citizen. I know lots of people hate it and they think that I am crazy but you know what...who cares. As long as Uncle Sam sends my little electronic deposit (which I am also loving...makes it so much faster) I am not about to gripe. Oh, well, obviously, this post is more about me rambling than anything but isn't that what blogs are all about?

P.S. To my sweet momma Fletch....please post something...I know you are reading this!

No comments: