Saturday, February 25, 2006

Rainy Days


Today it is raining, raining, and raining some more. I know that I shouldn't complain about it (and I am not) but sometime it makes me feel like a drowned rat! And my poor Springer spaniel (Zoe) refuses to go in her dog house so she really looks like a drowned rat!Anyway, I should be cleaning my house (I mopped the kitchen floor) but decided that was enough and I needed a break. At this rate, the house will be clean next month. Ben is on call this weekend and he has had to work all day. It has been so busy at work this week so I am not surprised that we had a busy weekend as well. Just so happened it was his week to be on call I guess.

Tonight we are supposed to be going to Macaroni Grill with some friends from church. We are trying to save money but I can't pass up a trip to Macaroni Grill. At least I have a coupon so we will save a little money. Well, I really didn't have anything much to say but since I hadn't been on in a couple of days I wanted to check in. See ya!

Edit: We went to Macaroni Grill last night and it was excellent as usual. I don't, however, recommend the artichoke spinach dip. I really didn't care for it. And my husband told me he like mine better anyway. I wished we had save our $6.99! At least we had a coupon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have until March 31 to get your house clean--that's when I'll be there.