Wednesday, February 22, 2006

New Name!

As you can tell, I changed the title of my blog. And who knows, it may change again. But anyway, so you will understand where the name came from, I thought I would do a quick post.

My friends Kim and Paul have a little girl who is 3. When she was first learning to say my name, Rachel somehow became duchess. Now I am not normally one to go by a nickname, but hey. It doesn't get much cuter than that! Now Addi can say my name but I still hold on to the title "Duchess." I mean, it is so appropriate, right?

4 comments:

Paul said...

So does this make Ben "the duke?"

Rachel said...

Awwww! That is so cute. Yes, you can call Ben the Duke of Pleasant Grove!

LMS said...

I guess you have a double title since you found and married your prince after Addi made you a duchess.

LMS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.