Monday, May 15, 2006

Life is tough

Well, Ben and I had another rough weekend at the beach! I know, it isn't fair to rub it in but it was really great. The weather was perfect; the sun was shining, there was a nice breeze and not a rain cloud in sight. I have to say, it is a little rough to come home and then have to go back to your everyday life. Don't get me wrong, I miss Ben... A LOT... but I told him if he had to stay there all summer, I would be ok with that. I mean, who wouldn't. Anyway, being apart is part of life and at least we get to spend our weekend at the beach, right?

On the weight loss front, I lost 2.6lbs last week. It was amazing after all the junk I ate during the weekend. I think I did better this weekend, I hope I can continue to lose. I know I won't lose that much each week but something is better than nothing. My best friend Kim is going too, and she lost 3+lbs last week...WAY TO GO KIM! It is so nice to have some support. Ben is being great and the girls at the office all are doing various programs so it is nice to not have to worry about somebody bringing in a bunch of junk that you know you don't need. Anyway, that's it for now. See ya!

No comments: