Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Who knew?

Wow! You don't realize who reads these things until you don't post something and then everyone has something to say! Well, anyway, suffice it to say, it has been a little hectic around our house. Where to even begin.

Needless to say, I never realized how much Ben did around the house until I had to pick up the slack. It is crazy. I do not enjoy getting up each morning and feeding our three mutts. I love them but they are a handful. Max is so big he almost pushes me down (and that is really saying something!) and then this morning, I was going out to feed Tiny and Max stepped on my flip-flop and I almost ended up flat on my face on the sidewalk. It is funny now but at the time, I didn't think it was so cute.

I joined Weight Watchers almost two weeks ago and I have lost 3.2lbs. It really isn't too bad during the week but the weekends are killing me. Plus, right now I am cooking for one and I am not so motivated to try a bunch of new stuff for just me. I guess that is something I need to work on. I have taken up riding the exercise bike for 30 mins a night (I am taking after my good friend Paul) so hopefully I will start to see the benefits of that as well.

Last weekend we went to Gulf Shores and Mobile and had the best time. We went to eat at the Original Oyster House ( I had me some good seafood!) and we went to play putt putt. Of course we went to the beach on Saturday and Sunday. Sunday we went to Dauphin island. The beach was beautiful but there was quite a bit of damage to a lot of the houses. It was kind of sad. All in all, we had a great weekend.

Well, I need to get back to work. Thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you had a good trip to the beach! Congrats on the weight loss!! 3.2 lbs is a lot of weight - that is probably what I gained last week :0) Hope you have a great week!