Saturday, April 28, 2007

No Lazy Saturdays

Last night was Girl's night in at my house. I think everyone had a good time(I know I did!)I went a little overboard with the food but I can't help myself. I always worry that there is going to be somebody who can't find something they like so I fix way too much. Better too much than not enough I guess! I didn't get in the bed until 1:30 this morning and then I got up at 7:30am. I needed to go to work today so here I am. Ben got up to do some work stuff as well so we ate breakfast at Panera Bread (the white cheddar and ham scone is WONDERFUL!) Nothing like a cup of coffee and a scone to make me very happy! Anyway, I guess that is about it for now. There is much work to be done!

1 comment:

Katie said...

MMMM...the food was so good! I had a very good time. Can't wait to do it again!