Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Cakes

I haven't posted any cake pictures in a while but here are a few I have done recently.

I did this "turtle" cake for sweet little Bayley's 1st Birthday. I actually did three cakes for the party and I call this one "Turtle on drugs." Notice how the turtle and the writing all kind of lean to the right? Yeah, it was about 2:30am when I finished this one. I promise, I really did feel bad but I just couldn't fix it at that point!

Last time I went to Kentucky, I made this cake for my Mom's birthday. I knew I wanted to do some kind of flowers and who else to practice on but your mom? She loves Wisteria so I had to work a little of that in and then the daisys were my favorites. Well, that or the roses. It is so hard to decide!
Our friend Stentsen came home from Kuwait earlier this year. We had a "Welcome Home Stentsen Party" and I brought the cake (of course). I really enjoyed making this one. It was pretty easy but fun too!

tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Job!

Anonymous said...

Your cakes look great!! You are doing such a good job!

And your patriotic cake was very yummy! :)

Chad said...

Thanks for making Stentsen's cake for his welcome home party. It was yummy.

Crystal said...

hint hint....my b'day is December 23. I'm just sayin' :-)

Anonymous said...

You can practice your cake baking on me any time! Mom

Kim said...

Look at you go girl! I think cake decorating is such a great hobby. I plan to get my hands into it one of these days! Cute Cakes!!