Saturday, July 05, 2008

Happy 4th!

I can't believe it has been over a month since my last post. It doesn't seem that long but then again, there has been so much going on that I can't believe it hasn't been more than a month!


Ben and I had a great vacation with my parents in Grayton Beach, Florida. We didn't really do anything and that is what made it so great! I have some pictures and I will be posting those in a day or so.

Last night, Ben and I went downtown to watch the fireworks. We weren't quite sure where to go so we ended up on the roof of the parking deck at St. Vincents (along with a bunch of other people!). I tried to take a few pictures so enjoy!

tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back to blogging! :)

I hope you guys had a wonderful
4th!