Friday, September 19, 2008

Clutter Rules

It is certainly not something to be proud of but cluttler rules at our house. When I bought our home before Ben and I were married, we had only been dating a couple of months and I certainly wasn't thinking marriage. Now, with all the hobbies, crafts and collectibles, we are slowing being pushed out of our house by all of the "stuff." I told Ben I couldn't stand it any longer so I decided to tackle the junk one thing at a time. I figured the bathroom closet would be the easiest to deal with so here are the results. Like I said, the before is nothing to be proud of but the after makes me excited and ready to tackle the next problem!

Oh and Ben wants to make sure that everyone knows that he only has one basket and the rest of them are mine!
tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com
Before: Yikes!
After: Yes!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm shocked that you were willing to share pictures of your pepto bismol and your hair bleach! You're really letting loose!! :)

Rachel said...

We all have them (and the Pepto is Ben's!). Thanks for pointing out the bleach though. You are a true friend:)

Teale said...

This is right up my alley... I go nuts in Wal-Mart buying organizing bins. I de-cluttered our bathroom cabinets about a year ago and have never been so proud... surprisingly they are still orgainized too!

Rachel said...

I checked Walmart but I decided I wanted to do baskets and they were just too much. Hobby Lobby , my home away from home, had baskets half off this week. I was thrilled!

Lovely Rita said...

Good job organizing! There is a blog I read Organizing Junkie that encourages before and after pics, but I'm always half-way through a project before I remember to take a picture.

Meredith said...

Way to go Rach! Maybe the next time I visit you'll have tackled my room! Love you! ; )

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

hahahaha Kim killed me with her comment! Atleast it was clearance hair bleach and you saved some money! When you get your house organized...come tackle our house!

Anonymous said...

At least you take something from me . . . your desire for neatness! Dad

Rachel said...

Uh, dad, I think I take a lot of other things from you too! I would say neatness is a newly acquired thing. I am glad you are reading my blog! Love you!

Paul said...

Did you delete my smart-elicky remark or did I just not post it right?

Rachel said...

You didn't post it right...imagine that.