Friday, October 03, 2008

Adventures in Purging

Happy Friday! I am so glad this weekend is here. I am an Equal Opportunity Weekend Lover but this weekend is special. The first weekend in October is the big craft show that I always attend with my mom. I am leaving after work today to make the 5 1/2 hour drive to the Bluegrass state. I can't wait!

I had thought about having a yard sale this weekend but I just couldn't miss the craft show. That being said, I am on a mission to rid my house of junk. Indian Creek Youth Camp was having a yard sale this weekend but there wasn't going to be anyone to take my stuff. Ben told me yesterday that if I would get the rest of it together, his dad would take it for me. SO, after I got home last night, I had a marathon clean out of the front closet. You would not BELIEVE the amount of stuff that was stashed in that closet (Poor Paul would because he came by the house and I thought he wasn't going to be able to get through the living room). Anyway, I now have a nice little BIG pile of junk that will be leaving the Garrison Household this evening. Yay for me!

I hope all of you have a great weekend. Tina, if you are reading this, I am still working on the monogram machine. I will keep you updated!

tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip and a wonderful time this weekend! :)

Meredith said...

I wish I could come this weekend!!! : (

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

WOOO HOOO! I cant wait! lol

Emily said...

I wish I had known Kent was going because I have been collecting stuff for months and now I have nowhere to take it. Have fun at the craft show!

Katie said...

I need you to come to my house and purge. Where are we going to put a baby?!

Rachel said...

It looks like Josh might be losing "his" room?

Rachel said...

Oh, and Katie, I am on a roll so if you don't want it purged, you had better hide it. I am filling our trash container up FAST!

Granna said...

My mind is always cleaning out closets.