Monday, October 06, 2008

Weekend Bust...or was it?

The craft show was an no-go this weekend. A few things came up and I decided to stay here. That being said, I realized I had no plans for Saturday which meant it was a great day to continue the Purgeapalooza at my house. As I mentioned earlier this week, I pulled a ton of stuff out of the front closet but I didn't actually start organizing it. It was more trash than anything. Ben hauled off my pile of junk for the camp yard sale (including one not to be named item that was not supposed to end up in the yard sale. Oh well). That left my living room floor clear to start work on the front closet. Before I did that, however, Kent came over and hung some long shelves in the bedroom that is soon to be my craft area. They look great!!!!! I can't believe that we still have books on the floor after that but we are just going to have to store them for now. I took some pictures that I will post later. I have recently realized that I am curtain challenged. I guess it was a money thing, but when I bought my house I made sure that all the rooms had blinds but I just didn't worry about the curtain issue. Now I am starting to realize that curtains are important. That being said, there is a large window in the bedroom in question that is naked. With all the bookshelves and soon to be desk on one side of the room, it is feeling a little heavy. I have a solution for that but I will let you in on that later.

Not a lot else going on here. I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend.



tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a productive weekend. :)

I can't wait to see the new changes in your house! I know it looks great! :)

Meredith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meredith said...

I can't wait to see everything you've done! When I come down I might not even recognize your house!!! It sounds like you're doing a lot of neat stuff! Love you!

Rachel said...

Oh, have no fear. You will recognize. You will see things you have never seen before...like the floor!

Meredith said...

Oh the floor!! Do you have carpet or hardwood?? Just kidding! Love you!