Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Photo of the Day

They don't make too many appearances on the blog, but here is one of our babies. Ben thought that Zoe may have hurt her "shoulder" (turns out, Max bit her over a hushpuppie) so he brought her in to check her out. I was able to snap a couple of pictures of her-only while putting the camera on sports mode..."for subjects in action." She is certainly always in action. **Please ignore the pile of junk in the back. More stuff we are getting ride of-yippee!

tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

5 comments:

Meredith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meredith said...

Max is a pig and I have a very cut doggy niece!!! I hope she heals up ok! And don't be getting rif of stuff I would like!!! Are you getting rid of your scrapbook bag. Cause I'll take it!

Rachel said...

No, I am not getting rid of the scrapbook bag. I need to make sure Benji realizes NOT to put it out for the Hannah home. Max is a pig and when Ben told him I was mad at him, he hung his head (as he well should!)

Granna said...

I'm so hungry I think I could bite someone over a hushpuppy- especially one from Bryants. I miss them. Oh well, the life of a fat girl, always thinking about food!

Meredith said...

He should feel ashamed! Biting a girl over a hushpuppy! Though Susan I agree they are scrumptious!!!