Friday, November 21, 2008

Long Overdue

Well, by now, I am sure that most of you know that I am no longer working with Southern Patient Care. The what, when, where, and why of it all really doesn't matter (at least not to me). I thought I would be devastated but the sense of relief is unbelievable. I have learned that I am blessed to have wonderful friends who have been extremely encouraging and supportive. You are all so concerned for me and it is quite touching. Sometimes it is easy to feel like you don't really matter that much to people but then a conversation (or a text message) reminds you that you do matter to others.

I am planning on hitting the job hunting hard after Thanksgiving. Pray that something will come my way. I know God is looking over me and he will provide!

tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

7 comments:

Paul said...

You rock, Rachel.

Unknown said...

Just know that even your "blog friends" care :o) Good luck with the job search and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Crystal said...

I think you should open a cake shop. :)

Anonymous said...

You hang in there. Something great will come your way. :)

Love you bunches! :)

Chad said...

Ok, so I am out of the loop and had no idea, but we will keep you in prayer that something will turn up quickly for you.

Katie said...

YAY! We can go shopping. We are praying that you will find something soon but if not you can hang out with us.

Meredith said...

Hey! I had a great time this week with you and am thankful that you were unemployed so that we could spend the whole week together! I Can't wait till Christmas! Love you!!!