Thursday, December 04, 2008

"Pet" Project

Ben thinks it is crazy but I wanted to do stockings for the dogs. I know, I know; that IS crazy. Just appease me please. Anyway, I obviously didn't want to spend a lot of money. I looked at the Dollar Store and the Dollar Tree. The Dollar Tree actually had some cute ones but I had seen one online that I liked. Since I refused to spend the money on stockings for our dogs (even though I love Max and Zoe as much as you can love a dog) I decided to make them myself. I had the felt already. I was going to use it for something else but decided to make dog stockings instead. Anyway, they are just pinned but I will finish them maybe tomorrow and post the finished product then.
tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

11 comments:

Paul said...

Nevermind. I was going to leave several-elicky remarks.

Crystal said...

I think they're adorable. A lot of people don't understand how we can like pets so much. I'm right there with ya. :)

Abbie has one hanging on our mantel.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love those! Now I want to make 3 for Max, Maggie and Mindy :o)

Rachel said...

Awww. The green one is for our Max!

Katie said...

Well you know my feelings about animals, but those are still cute. :0) When are we going to Chuck E. Cheese?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I remember the days when my children were the dogs.

Meredith said...

WOW!!! Way to go!!! Those are SOOO cute!!! Good job!!! Love you!

Granna said...

GET A JOB- SOON!