Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy 4th Anniversary, Ben!

Happy Anniversary Babe! Who would have thought by looking at the first picture we would ever have made it! I chalk that picture up to a bad case of nerves on BOTH our parts:) but look at us now. After seeing the last picture, I knew I had better snatch you up before someone else did. You have the uncanny ability to make me furious one minute and laughing hysterically the next. I could never imagine that I would find someone so patient nor did I ever imagine loving someone with my whole heart as I love you. I pray each and every day that we will spend our earthly lifetime together as well as eternity. Hugs and kisses-XOXOXO
tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

7 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Can't believe it's been four years!!

Teale said...

Happy Anniversary! Is there a story behind that first pic? :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Your blog was so sweet and the pictures are great. I am with Teale, PLEASE give us the story behind the first picture! I think I know, but I want to hear the story. :)

Crystal said...

I hope you guys have a great anniversary and wish you many, many more.

Unknown said...

So sweet! Happy Anniversary!! I love the pics...you were a beautiful bride :o)

Katie said...

Happy (late) Anniversary! You guys are great together. Love the pictures!

Teale said...

Hey! I got a Janome 350E with the monogram wizard plus. It is a stand alone embroidery/monogramming machine, not a combo. I looked at a few different ones and liked this one the best. I hope to have some pics up soon of my creations!