Saturday, October 10, 2009

FYI and DIY

I know that I have said it many times before and it won't suprise any of you to know that Fall is my favorite time of the year. Not only does it mean that I get to bring out my scarecrow and pumpkins, and leaves, it also makes me want to redecorate. I have been busy the last couple of weeks. We have finished our kitchen (still no curtain on the back door) and I have done a couple of projects including some "art" for the kitchen and a lamp for my bedroom. I had a couple of days off from work and I did a little "mini" makeover in our bedroom. I would love to show it to you, but I can't. Yep, your heard me right. Our camera has decided not to work so I can't upload the pictures. I am going to try to get it fixed soon so stay tuned. I have a couple of other things I am working on too so you might seem them soon as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...I love Fall also. It's so nice outside, I don't mind the rain!