Sunday, October 25, 2009

Camera Status- FIXED!

Yay! I FINALLY made myself sit down and work on fixing our camera software. It was an easy fix but one I put off. If I had known how easy it was going to be, I would have done it last weekend. I apologize before hand for all the pictures, but I have some things I want to show you!

Ok, so I will be the first to admit that I don't really know anything about Sponge Bob. I think I MAY have seen a portion of one episode...would it be bad to admit that Ben was the one watching it? Anyway, when one of the ladies I work with asked me if I could do a Sponge Bob cake, I said "Sure, of course." I had to go right to work trying to find pictures because didn't have a clue how to do a Sponge Bob cake! While I don't want to become known as the Sponge Bob cake lady, I have to say that this is one of my favorite cakes I have ever done. I love it!
Last weekend we went to mom and dad's. They were having everyone from church over for a chili supper. We were SUPPOSED to have a bonfire which , besides the great company and seeing my family, was the #1 reason I went but it was too windy so dad nixed the fire. I had a wonderful time; I got to spend most of Saturday with two of my favorite guys (Ben and my brother, Joey) and then, I left Joey to babysit Ben while I went and did a little Christmas shopping. On the way out to mom and dad's for the party, I picked up my grandma Fletcher. It was great having her to myself for a few minutes. She enjoyed seeing some of her family and friends at the supper and it was good for her to get out. This is a picture of the field next to the house. This is also the reason I think it is a sin to sell cornstalks for $6.00 a bundle and up. Next year, I am going to be selling cornstalks out of my front yard and they aren't going to cost me a penny!

Finally, I have several projects I want to show you but this is one of my favorite. I love these little guys. I got my idea here but check out these cute tomato cage ghosts. Aren't they adorable? And SEW easy! (hehe). Actually, no sewing necessary on this one. I might sew them someday but these are just hot glued. What a cute idea to do one for each of your kids maybe? I didn't go into as much detail but I was going for quick and easy.

Ok, so that's it for now. I have more but one thing at a time. We are getting ready for Halloween. Trick or Trunk is coming up. Anyone got any great costume ideas they want to share?

No comments: