Saturday, November 07, 2009

Fall Days

Last night I headed to Nashville to spend today with my mom, Grandma, and Aunt Avo. My Uncle Mike was doing a craft show and I am always up for a good craft show. The problem I have now is I walk around and instead of enjoying the show, I spend my time trying to figure out how the stuff is made or thinking "I could do that." I THINK I could do that but I never quite get around to actually doing it! I am pledging to myself that I am going to start doing more.

The craft show was great. I got a couple of Christmas gifts and a very cute stocking holder. I had a wonderful day with my momma (and family). The only thing that would have made it better would have been if Mere had been there. I missed you baby sister!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I have some things I want to make that I saw at Christmas Village last year! Lets have a project party!!!