Thursday, February 25, 2010

Can it be?

Can it be that I actually have readers? I do believe so! Ha ha! Actually, I have several readers who refuse to comment so that shouldn't really surprise me. I don't have much to add tonight but I have to share something that I just can't keep in.

Publix has strawberries this week 3 for $5.00!
I know you are wondering why I'm so excited. I haven't really documented it but I have been very lucky in this pregnancy in that my cravings are simple. Fruit, Fruit, Fruit, and more specifically, STRAWBERRIES! I can easily knock out a regular container in a sitting and I must admit, I have been known to eat one of the larger containers in a day. So imagine my excitement when I got my flyer in the mail and that was on the back! When I went last week, they were out so you better believe I'm going to be getting my share this week. If you frequent the same Publix I do, you had better beat me there. There might not be any strawberries left!

15 comments:

Teale said...

Glad your pregnancy is going well! I craved fruit and cereal like nobody's business... then in the 3rd trimester all I wanted was cheeseburgers. Ha! :) Save some strawberries for me!

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

That is exactly what I craved was fruit and I ate alot everyday. Just be careful, I think I ate too much and that isn't good for you either I was told even though it is natural sugar. I was like you I ate them like they were going out of style. I ate strawberris and Cantalope and broccoli every day. Glad your doing well.

Rachel said...

Belinda, I know what you mean. One morning I ate a huge bowl of mangos, peaches and pineapples with my breakfast. Later my sugar was too high and I know that's what it was. Someday's it's not to bad but other days, I could eat that stuff all day. Teale, cheeseburgers don't sound so bad either!

Granna said...

Levi came running into the house last night to inform me that Publix had strawberries on sale...what 5 year old is going to tell you that? Only a strawberry loving one, I guess!!

Anonymous said...

I craved Watermelon.

Anonymous said...

I read! I read! P.S. - my word to type at the bottom is "lawsie". All I can think of is "Lawsie Ms. Scarlet, I don't know nuthin' 'bout birthin' no babies!"

erin said...

and they make a delicious strawberry shortcake! :)

Lanned said...

Just cruised by...congrats on the pregnancy. My first pregnancy all I craved was rhubarb and there was some kind of horrible rhubarb famine that summer. I'm trying for pregnancy number two so I'm unnaturally attracted to pregnant women hoping the whole pregnancy thing rubs off on me.

Jesson said...

This fruits is lovely, so mouth watery!!!

willson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lovesuperkarma said...

i am just blog walking but i like your blog . nice.

http://lovesuperkarma.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I craved oranges with three of mine!

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
E. said...

Hi!
My name is Elisa, I come from Italy!!!
I ve started a blog in order to write my thesis. Its topic is Learning English with a blog. I will need a lot of interaction and comments and help!

If you have time and you want to help me....you're welcome!! THANK you!!!!!!

Ely

http://elyproject.blogspot.com/