Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm sorry.....No I'm Not!

I could apologize (again) for being a bad blogger....but I won't. I'm tired of apologizing so I'm just going to stop. Apologizing that is.

Things are going well around the Garrison Homestead. We have been watching the Olympics almost every night. I don't know if it is just my imagination but they seem to be better this year. The other thing, that might be in my imagination is that there seem to be a lot more crashes, falls, and wrecks then usual. Some of it can be attributed to the host nations trying to out do one another (at least that's what the article I read said) but some of it, such as the ice skating, I can't figure out. Anyway, we have really been enjoying ourselves.

In Baby Benji news, we have have no news. I guess no news is good news? A few weeks ago, we had a little scare but all is well. The baby (and mommy) checked out fine so after two days off my feet, it was back to work as usual. I have my next appointment on Tuesday and then I'm hoping (with my fingers, toes, legs, arms and eyeballs crossed) that we will find out what we are having at the next appointment. At this point, Ben would insert that he knows what we are having....a baby! He's so funny. I must have married him for his sense of humor! :)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm glad everything is back on track now with you and baby G. I can't wait to hear what you're having and I hope that you continue to have a smooth-sailing pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

Can't tell you how happy I am for you guys. I hope everything continues to go well. Olympics wise...I can't get into it! :)