Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and weekend after. Mom, Dad, and Meredith came down on Wednesday afternoon. Ben was off all week and I was off on Wednesday so we got up early Wednesday morning and met Kim, Addi, Pam, and Emily at Turkey Toss. Alex and Joseph Glenn were there too so Ben had people to hang out with. After that, Ben and I ate breakfast at The Original Pancake House downtown. It was great! The fam came in a little later. Thursday we got up and mom started cooking. I helped some but she did all the work. Dad put my closet organizer up (I will post some pictures later). Around 3pm we ate and IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!!!! Friday Mom, Meredith, and I got up early and went shopping. I really didn't need anything in particular but I ended up buying quite a bit. Anyway, we had a really wonderful Thanksgiving. I am so glad they got to come down. I am very thankful for my family and my friends. I wish my brother could have been here but maybe we will get to see him at Christmas. Ben got all of our outside decorations up so now we are ready for Christmas. Hopefully, we will get our tree one night this week. I can't wait!!!!!

No comments: